Friday, November 15, 2013

Barielle Elle's Spell Swatch and Review

Hey everybody!
Today's swatch is of Elle's Spell by Barielle.   This polish came out quite a while ago, in the 2010 Holiday Hustle collection.  I can't believe I hadn't got my hands on this sooner, it's soooo gorgeous!


Elle's Spell is a dark berry jelly that builds up to red if you add enough coats.  I used three coats because I wanted the more red appearance, but you could easily get away with two.
The dry time was average.

The best part of this polish is all of the wonderfully amazing flakies!  They really make the polish.   In different lighting the flakes shift from orange, to yellow, to green.

Why is this polish so pretty?!?!  I'm going to have a really hard time not applying it over and over again!  Great job Barielle!
Thanks for stopping by!

-Violet




3 comments:

  1. ooohhh fire-y red. I love the hint of gold on it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun polish! I love the little coppery flakies in it, and the jelly texture :)

    ReplyDelete